Team Careers360|Dec 4, 2023
AIBE 18 2023 registration begins at allindiabarexamination.com; here’s how to apply
AIBE 18 registration window will close on September 30. Know documents required to apply, general instructions.
NEW DELHI: The Bar Council of India (BCI) has commenced the registration process for the All India Bar Examination - XVIII (AIBE 18). Eligible candidates can apply for the exam on the official website, allindiabarexamination.com. The last date to complete the AIBE 18 registration is September 30.
AIBE 18 exam date 2023 is October 29. Students will also be able to make corrections in the application form by October 10. The admit card will be issued on October 20.
How to register for AIBE 18 2023?
- Go to the official website, allindiabarexamination.com
- Click on the registration link for AIBE 18
- Click on the register button and register yourselves
- Enter the login credentials and fill the application form
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee
- Take a print out of the form for future reference
AIBE 18 Registration: Documents required
- Matriculation certificate (pdf, maximum 1 MB).
- Intermediate or diploma certificate (pdf, maximum 1 MB).
- LLB 3 years or LLB 5 years certificate (pdf, maximum 1 MB).
- Passport size photograph (jpg or png, minimum 4KB, maximum 1 MB).
- Signature photograph (jpg or png, minimum 4KB, maximum 1 MB).
- Enrollment certificate (pdf, maximum 1 MB).
- Category certificate (pdf, maximum 1 MB).
- Disability certificate (pdf, maximum 1 MB).
BCI issued the following instructions for candidates:
- Registration is mandatory for candidates to apply online for the exam.
- Candidate’s mobile number and email ID must be unique and valid. They will be used for registration and all future communications.
- Throughout the examination process, it is crucial that candidates keep their mobile number and email address active and accessible. There is no provision for changing these details once registered.
- Only one registration is allowed per candidate.
- It is essential to provide accurate information during registration. Any false information found will result in the cancellation of the candidature.
- In the case of 80% disability, 20 minutes extra will be allotted to the candidate.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.