Apoorva Singh|May 18, 2022
AISSEE 2022 exam today; Know important guidelines here
NTA will conduct the AISSEE today at 2 pm. Check the important guidelines released by NTA here.
NEW DELHI: National Testing Agency is all set to conduct the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) today on January 9, 2022, at 2 PM. NTA has released a set of guidelines for the students who are appearing in the AISSEE 2022 exam. The guidelines also include COVID-19 related protocols. Check detailed guidelines below.
Also, read | 100 new Sainik schools to provide opportunity to girl students to join armed forces: Rajnath Singh
Important guidelines for AISSEE 2022 exam
1. Students must download their admit cards and keep at least 2 copies with themselves.
2. Admit card comprises of a self-declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19, Important instructions for candidates, advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19. Students must read it all and strictly adhere to them.
3. Students can use the Admit Card as “Curfew Pass” in case of need for movement for appearing in the examination.
4. The Self-declaration/Undertaking must be filled and handed over to Invigilator.
5. Students must paste their latest colored photograph in the designated space.
6. Students need to ensure that their signature must be done across the photograph on the left side on page no. 1. Students ensure that their left-hand thumb impression is clear and not smudged.
7. Students must reach the exam centre before 1:30 pm.
8. It is mandatory to carry one of the original and valid Photo Identification Proof issued by the government – PAN card/ Passport/ School ID Card/Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/Ration Card/ Aadhaar
10. Students will be allowed to carry only the following items with you into the examination venue:
Personal transparent water bottle.
Personal hand sanitizer (50ml)
Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.