Press Trust of India|Oct 22, 2023
Allahabad University Admission 2023: BSc maths registration ends today; documents required
University of Allahabad: Candidates can apply for BSc maths at ecounselling.in or allduniv.ac.in by 2 pm today.
NEW DELHI: The University of Allahabad has announced the counselling schedule for admission to BSc Mathematics programme for the academic year 2023-24. As per the schedule, the registration has begun and eligible candidates can register for Allahabad University admission 2023 on the official website, allduniv.ac.in. The last date to register is today, September 5 till 2 pm.
“Candidate is required to visit (ecounselling.in) or UG counselling 2023 link at the University of Allahabad website (www.allduniv.ac.in) for registration and counselling,” said the university in an official notice.
The verification and fee submission also began on September 4. Students can get documents verified and submit a fee by tomorrow, September 6, till 5 pm.
Allahabad University Admission 2023: Cut off for BSc maths
All categories (UR)
524 and above
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
478 and above
Scheduled Caste (SC)
339 and above
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
51 and above
Applicants will need the following documents for admission:
- Original scanned copy of marksheet and certificate of high school (10th)
- Original scanned copy of marksheet and certificate of intermediate (12th)
- Original scanned copy of transfer/migration certificate or affidavit in case of private students
- Original scanned copy of undertaking for gap year, if applicable
- Original scanned copy of recent caste certificate
- Original scanned copy of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate
- Original scanned copy of Aadhar card
- Original scanned copy of anti-ragging undertaking
- Original scanned copy of undertaking for transfer/migration certificate, EWS, non-creamy layer, if applicable
- ABC ID number
“Admission shall be strictly on the basis of the merit and subject to availability of seats,” the university added.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.