Ayushi Bisht|Nov 18, 2023
AP EAMCET 2023 counselling dates out; registration to begin from July 24
AP EAMCET Counselling 2023: Seat allotment results will be published on August 12 at the official website, eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
NEW DELHI: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has announced the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2023) counselling dates. The AP EAMCET counselling registration will begin from July 24 at the official website, eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
Latest: Know all about AP EAMCET
Recommended: AP EAMCET 2024: Sample papers
TOEFL: English Language Test. Accepted in AUS, UK, NZ, CAN & US. Apply
The last to make online payment and submit AP EAMCET counselling application form is August 3. The AP EAMCET web-counselling process will consist of registration, payment of processing fee, online certificate verification and option entry. The AP EAMCET counselling registration process will be completed by August 9.
Based on the preferences of colleges and courses made by the students, the council will declare the seat allotment list on August 12.
AP EAMCET 2023 counselling dates
AP EAMCET 2023
Registration and online payment
July 24 to August 3
July 25 to August 4
Exercising the web-options by the registered and eligible candidates
August 3 to 8
Change of options for the candidates
Self-Reporting and Reporting at college
August 13 to 14
Commencement of classwork
How to register for AP EAMCET 2023 counselling
- Visit the AP EAMCET official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on EAPCET-2023 admissions and click on the registration link.
- Enter the EAPCET hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Registration form with all basic details will be displayed.
- Verify the details and proceed to pay the fee.
- The processing fee for web counselling is Rs 1,200 for OC/BC and Rs 600 for SC, ST.
- Review the form and submit the details entered.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.