Ayushi Bisht|Nov 18, 2023
AP EAMCET 2023 registration, web option entry for 2nd counselling begins for MPC
AP EAMCET round 2 counselling registration fee is Rs 1,200 for general and OBC candidates, while the SC, ST applicants will have to deposit Rs 600.
NEW DELHI: The Andhra Pradesh Department of Technical Education has started the AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2023) registration for round 2 MPC stream. Candidates who wish to participate in the AP EAMCET 2023 web counselling will have to register on the official website, eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
Latest: Know all about AP EAMCET
Recommended: AP EAMCET 2024: Sample papers
TOEFL: English Language Test. Accepted in AUS, UK, NZ, CAN & US. Apply
The AP EAMCET round 2 counselling registration fee is Rs 1,200 for general and OBC candidates, while the SC, ST applicants will have to deposit Rs 600. “All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 14.09.2023 to 15.09.2023 using URL https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in,” the department said.
As per the schedule, the online verification of uploaded documents will be done between September 14 to 16. Candidates will be able to exercise the web-option entry till September 17.
How to register for AP EAPCET web counselling 2023
- Visit the AP EAMCET official website 2023, eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- Click on the candidate registration under AP EAPCET 2023 counselling.
- Key in the EAPCET hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Enter basic information such as personal and academic details.
- Upload the required documents and make payment.
- Select preferred courses and colleges
- Review the application and submit the form.
AP EAMCET 2023 Counselling: Documents required
Before proceeding with the application form for web counselling, candidates must keep the following documents handy.
- AP EAPCET-2023 rank card.
- AP EAMCET-2023 hall ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate
- Study Certificate from Class 6 to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2023-24 from MeeSeva/APSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.