Ayushi Bisht|Nov 18, 2023
AP EAMCET counselling 2023 to begin soon; registration process, documents required
The AP EAMCET counselling process includes payment of counselling fees, document verification, choice filling and locking the choice.
NEW DELHI: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will soon conduct the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2023 counselling. Once the counselling dates are announced, eligible candidates will be able to complete the AP EAMCET counselling 2023 registration process through the official website, eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
Latest: Know all about AP EAMCET
Recommended: AP EAMCET 2024: Sample papers
TOEFL: English Language Test. Accepted in AUS, UK, NZ, CAN & US. Apply
Candidates will have to pay Rs 1,200 as the AP EAMCET 2023 counselling fee. However, the counselling fee for the reserved category candidates is Rs 600. On the basis of ranks obtained by candidates, choices filled and the availability of seats in the institutes the allotment of seats during AP EAMCET 2023 counselling will be done.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2023: Documents required
Candidates will need the below documents while appearing for AP EAMCET counselling 2023:
AP EAMCET rank card 2023.
AP EAMCET 2023 hall ticket.
Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate.
Date of birth proof or class 10 passing certificate.
EWS certificate (if any).
Andhra Pradesh state residence certificate.
Integrated community certificate (If any).
Income certificate of parents.
Local status certificate.
Category certificate (If any).
AP EAMCET 2023 Counselling Process
The AP EAMCET 2023 counselling process involves the following steps:
- Registration: Candidates need to register for the counselling process by visiting the official website of AP EAMCET and providing the required details.
- Document verification: Candidates must visit the designated centres for document verification. They need to carry the necessary original documents and their photocopies for verification. The document verification process will also be held online.
- Choice filling: After document verification, candidates can log in to their account and exercise their options by selecting their preferred colleges and courses in order of preference.
- Seat allotment: The seat allotment process is conducted based on the candidate's merit, choice preferences and availability of seats. The seat allotment result is published on the official website.
- Payment of fees: Candidates who are allotted a seat need to pay the requisite admission fees within the specified timeframe to confirm their seat.
- Reporting to allotted college: Candidates must report to the allotted college within the given time period along with the necessary documents and payment receipt to complete the admission process.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.