AP Inter Results 2021 tomorrow: How to check on official websites

Andhra Pradesh Intermediate results 2021 will be announced tomorrow by education minister Audimulapu Suresh in a press conference.

AP Inter Results 2021 tomorrow: How to check on official websites AP Inter results 2021 (Representational Image)
Vagisha Kaushik | Jul 23, 2021 - 2:20 p.m. IST
Share Via

NEW DELHI: The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will announce the AP Inter results 2021 tomorrow at 4pm, confirmed state education minister Audimulapu Suresh on his official social media channel today. Students can check their Andhra Pradesh intermediate results 2021 at the main result website, results.bie.ap.gov.in, by entering their registration number and roll number. However, there are several other sites from which results can be obtained.
Check AP Inter Results 2021 Live Updates here

Latest:  Admissions open at KL University. Click Here to Apply Now | Recommended: Know about various Careers after 12th based on your stream. Click Here to Download Free E-book. 

Students can check their AP Inter results 2021 on the following websites.

The result of AP intermediate board exams will be announced in a press conference by the state education minister Audimulapu Suresh. Along with this, AP Inter results 2021 will be hosted online on bie.ap.gov.in and other websites.

Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Results 2021: Marking Scheme

The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh had cancelled the AP Inter exams 2021 due to the COVID-19 situation. Therefore, the Andhra Pradesh Inter results will be prepared on the basis of alternative evaluation criteria developed by the board.

According to the alternative policy, 30 percent weightage will be given to the marks obtained in the top three subjects of Class 10, and the remaining 70 percent will be based on subject-wise marks obtained by students in Intermediate first year or Class 11.

Write to us at news@careers360.com.

Know More About
Download Exam Brochure
Back to top