Vagisha Kaushik|Nov 30, 2023
AP LAWCET 2023 counselling registration begins; schedule, documents required
AP LAWCET 2023 application fee will have to be paid through cets.apsche.ap.gov.in by entering hall ticket number and rank from November 23 to 25.
NEW DELHI: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET 2023) counselling registration. Candidates who have qualified AP LAWCET 2023 will be able to register for the counselling process on the official website, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in.
Unreserved category candidates will have to pay a non-refundable processing fee Rs 1,000, and SC, ST and physically disabled applicants will have to pay Rs 500. The AP LAWCET 2023 application fee will have to be paid through payment gateway provided in the official website cets.apsche.ap.gov.in by entering hall ticket number and rank from November 23 to 25.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2023: Documents
Candidates will have to upload the following documents while filling up the AP LAWCET counselling application form.
- AP LAWCET-2023 rank card and hall ticket.
- Degree or intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate and memorandum of mark
- Transfer certificate.
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo,
- Study certificate giving the details of past seven years of study from 1st
- appearance of qualifying exam.
- Residence certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Latest income certificate, ration card issued by the competent authority.
- Aadhaar card or any government issued ID card such as PAN card or driving license.
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority containing the name of the candidate
- Minority certificate or EWS certificate if applicable.
AP LAWCET counselling 2023 schedule
The complete schedule of AP LAWCET counselling 2023 is given below.
AP LAWCET 2023 counselling
November 17 to 20
November 18 to 22
Certificate Verification for Special
November 23 to 25
Changes in Web options
Self-reporting and Reporting at
November 29 to 30
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.