Anu Parthiban|Dec 1, 2023
AP NEET UG Counselling 2023: Mop-up round seat allotment list out; report by September 25
AP NEET UG 2023 Counselling: Candidates can check seat allotment list at drysruhs.edu.in. Know documents required for reporting.
NEW DELHI: YSR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has declared the seat allotment result for the mop-up round of AP NEET UG counselling 2023 for competent authority quota. Candidates who participated in state National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG) counselling can check their seat allotment status on the official website, drysruhs.edu.in.
Suggested: IELTS & TOEFL Vocabulary Guide PDF
The AP NEET UG counselling 2023 phase 1 seat allotment PDF mentions college wise NEET rank, NEET roll number, score, name of candidate, gender, category, local area, allotment details, and phase.
Candidates who have been allotted seats are required to report to the allotted institute by September 25.
How to check AP NEET UG seat allotment list 2023?
- Visit the official website, drysruhs.edu.in
- Click on the link, “MBBS admissions 2023-24 - CQ mop up college wise allotments”
- A PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Search your name by pressing ctrl + f
- Download the PDF for future reference
Students will need to submit the following documents at the time of reporting:
- Original allotment order of mop-up round counselling.
- Print out of online application
- Provisional verification form.
- NEET UG 2023 scorecard
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the date of birth.
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., intermediate or equivalent examination
- Intermediate Transfer certificate (TC)
- Study Certificate from 6th class to intermediate.
- Permanent caste certificate (Integrated community certificate).
- Minority certificates issued by the minority department, concerned department, if applicable
- Income certificate of the parent issued by MRO, copy of white ration card
- Income and asset certificate valid for the year 2023-24 (EWS).
- Special category certificates, if applicable i.e. (PH/NCC/CAP/Sports/Anglo Indian).
- Local status certificate (If migrated from Telangana State to Andhra Pradesh State).
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.