Divyansh|Nov 13, 2023
BITSoM to begin registration for MBA admission 2023-25 tomorrow
BITSoM MBA Admission 2023: Last date to apply for Round 1 is November 20. Round 2 and 3 will end in January, March 2023 respectively.
NEW DELHI: BITS Pilani School of Management (BITSoM) has announced that it will commence MBA admission for the 2023-25 session from tomorrow, September 23, 2022. The two-year full-time residential programme will begin in July 2023. Eligible students can apply for the MBA programme online. The last date to register for Round 1 is November 20, 2022.
This year, the school has also announced dates for two subsequent admission rounds with Round-2 ending January 22, 2023, and Round-3 on March 5, 2023.
BITSoM MBA admission 2023: Eligibility, Selection process
- Standardised test scores for Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Common Admission Test (CAT), any one score is required
- Academic excellence at the undergraduate and school level
- Extra-curricular and co-curricular achievements
- Leadership potential and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience is not mandatory, and BITSoM encourages fresh graduates to apply in addition to candidates with work experience
- Personal interviews will be held between November and December 2022 with results being announced in January 2023 for the first round.
- Candidates must have a recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline from a recognised Indian institution or international university or be in the final year.
Announcing the admissions process, Ranjan Banerjee, Dean, BITSoM said, “Our first two cohorts have experienced a world-class, contemporary learning experience at BITSoM. This was made possible by a future ready curriculum, world class faculty sourced from some of the best global institutes, and a personalised, transformative learning experience. The impact has been visible and leading consulting firms, conglomerates, consumer product and technology companies have been impressed by the performance of our students in internships. We now look forward to welcoming a diverse, high-quality third batch to BITSoM.”
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.