Prerna Goel|Jan 18, 2022
CAT 2021 Exam Tomorrow: Previous years' question paper analysis
As per the CAT exam pattern, CAT exam 2021 will be held in three slots of two hours examinations comprising three sections - VARC, DILR, and QA.
NEW DELHI: The Common Admission Test (CAT 2021) will be held tomorrow i.e. November 28, 2021. CAT exam 2021 is conducted for admission to MBA/ PGDM programmes in IIMs and other CAT score accepting colleges. CAT exam will be conducted in multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with options to select and some non-MCQs and will comprise of three sections - Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
Also Read | CAT Exam Date, slots, syllabus, pattern, admit card; all you need to know
CAT 2021 College Predictor: Check Cut-Offs and your Admissions Chance in Top B-Schools, Here.
Pursue MBA at UPES. Ranked Top 50 in NIRF | Selection process from 1st – 4th Feb. CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT score accepted. Apply Now
Application Open for PGPM/PGDM @ Great Lakes. Click here to Register.
ITM, Navi Mumbai is one Among the Top Business Schools in India. Click Here to Apply Now
Students will be given 40 minutes for each section in the CAT exam. For PwD students, 13 minutes and 20 seconds extra time will be provided for each section. To gain confidence in appearing in CAT 2021, one needs to know the previous year's CAT paper analysis.
CAT exam date 2021
CAT 2021 exam date: Tomorrow, November 28, 2021
CAT exam timing: Slot 1 (8:30 AM to 10:30 AM), Slot 2 (12:30 PM to 2:30 PM), Slot 3 (4:30 PM to 6:30 PM)
CAT exam 2021: Last year CAT analysis
Overall CAT question paper analysis
CAT section-wise analysis
Students' reaction to last year's CAT paper
According to students who took the entrance exam last year, the CAT 2020 question paper was "Moderate".
According to students who appeared in slot 1 of last year's CAT exam, the VARC section was "difficult", while the DILR and QA sections were "easy".
The total number of questions in the CAT 2020 question paper was 76 and it was distributed in the format 26-24-26 (VARC - 26, DILR - 24, QA - 26).
The CAT 2020 slot two paper for students was tough.
In slot 2 CAT last year, the position of VARC and DILR was tough. The difficulty level of quantitative ability was moderate.
According to the CAT slot 3 paper, students found that the DILR section was the hardest of all the other sections.
Compared to the other two sections, the section on verbal ability and reading comprehension is easy.
Top MBA colleges in India accepting CAT scores
The following are the top management institutions in the country admission students on the basis of CAT scores:
- FMS Delhi - Faculty of Management Studies University of Delhi
- MDI Gurgaon - Management Development Institute
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- NITIE Mumbai - National Institute of Industrial Engineering
- SJMSOM IIT Bombay - Shailesh J Mehta School of Management Indian Institute of Technology
- XIMB Bhubaneswar - Xavier Institute of Management Xavier University
- BIMTECH Noida - Birla Institute of Management Technology
- DoMS IIT Madras - Department of Management Studies Indian Institute of Technology
- TAPMI Manipal - TA Pai Management Institute
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- DMS IIT Delhi - Department of Management Studies Indian Institute of Technology
- VGSOM IIT Kharagpur - Vinod Gupta School of Management Indian Institute of Technology
- IMT Ghaziabad - Institute of Management Technology
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.