Manasvini Gupta|Dec 5, 2022
CBSE Board Exam 2023 form submission begins today for private students; who can apply?
CBSE board exam 2023 for private students will also be based on the CBSE syllabus available at cbseacademic.nic.in.
NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will begin the CBSE Board exam 2023 form submission for Class 10, 12 private students today, September 17, 2022, on the official website, cbse.gov.in. The board announced to hold CBSE board exam 2023 for private students in February, March or April along with the annual exam.
Students who are eligible to apply will have to submit their online CBSE board exam form 2023 on the “Private candidates” link which will be made available at cbse.gov.in, the official notice read.
It further informed that the board exam 2023 for private students will also be based on the CBSE syllabus available at cbseacademic.nic.in.
CBSE Board Exam 2023: Eligibility
- Students of the session 2021-22 who have been declared essential repeat in the result of the 2022 examination.
- Students of the session 2021-22 who have been placed in compartment in Board's Main Examinations 2022 if not declared Pass in the 1st chance.
- Students of the session 2021-22 who have been placed in compartment in first chance Compartment Examination-2022.
- Students who have been declared fail/essential repeat in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Passed out students of 2022 who wish to appear for Improving their performance in one or more subjects.
- Passed out students of 2021 and 2022 who wish to appear in an Additional Subject.
- Women Students who are bonafide residents of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi).
- Candidates With Special Needs who are bonafide residents of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi) on producing reasonable evidence of having difficulty attending normal institutions.
The board exam centre will be allotted as per the choice of city filled in the online exam form by the students. Further, students who do not submit the fee along with the exam form will not be rejected without any notice, it said.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.