Alivia Mukherjee|Dec 1, 2023
CBSE Board Exams 2024: Class 10, 12 private candidate registration from September 12; eligibility, fee
Private candidates can submit online application for CBSE Classes 10 and 12 exam 2024 at cbse.gov.in without late fee till October 11.
NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Senior Secondary Education (CBSE) will start the registration process for Class 10 private students on September 12. Candidates will be able to submit their online application on the official website, cbse.gov.in.
Latest: CBSE Class 10th Sample Papers
Must Check: CBSE Class 10 Maths Important Formulas
Students will be able to fill their forms without paying the online fee till October 11. The registration window will close on October 19. Students will have to pay additional Rs 2,000 as late fee for submitting their application from October 12 to 19.
Class 10 CBSE Private Candidate Form 2024 Eligibility
Candidates who can apply for the examination including the following:
- Students who have been declared essential repeat in 2023-23 examination.
- Candidates who have been placed in compartment in board’s main examination in 2023.
- Candidates who have been placed in compartment in first chance in August 2023.
- Candidates who have been declared fail in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.
- Passed out candidates of 2023 who wish to appear for improving their performance in one or more subjects.
- Passed out candidates of 2022 and 2023 who wish to appear in an additional subject.
- Female candidates who are bonafide residents of Delhi.
- Physically handicapped candidates who are resident of Delhi and have attained the age for appearing in Class 10.
The CBSE said female students of Delhi and physically handicapped candidates will have the last chance to appear in CBSE Class 10 private examination in 2024. The scheme will be discontinued following the examination, it added. The female students from Delhi will have to submit their bonafide certificate while physically handicapped students will have to upload a medical certificate.
CBSE Exam 2024: Fee structure
Candidates appearing for five exams of CBSE Classes 10, 12 examination for private students will have to pay Rs 1,500 as registration fee. Candidates from Nepal will have to pay the same fee but students taking the examination in other countries will have to pay Rs 10,000. For each additional subject Indian students will have to pay Rs 300 while those from Nepal and other countries will have to make a payment of Rs 1,000 and Rs 2,000, respectively.
The fee structure for compartment examination is same for the additional subjects. For practical tests, Indian and Nepalese students will have to pay Rs 150 per subjects while candidates from other countries have to pay Rs 350 per subject.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.