Vagisha Kaushik|May 26, 2022
CBSE Science Challenge for Classes 8 to 10 begins; Apply here
CBSE Science Challenge: Students of schools not affiliated with the CBSE can also take part by directly accessing the course on DIKSHA platform.
NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is organizing a Science Challenge for Classes 8 to 10. CBSE Science challenge will be available on DIKSHA platform from January 17 to February 28, 2022. The students of schools not affiliated with the CBSE can also take part by directly accessing the course on DIKSHA platform.
Also See: Best/Trending Courses after 10th for Science, Arts, & Commerce Students. Download Here
Don't Miss: Which Stream is Best after 10th Class? Know Here
Also Read : What Will Be A Good Career Option For You? Understanding Yourself And The Industry . Check out now.
CBSE affiliated schools are required to register their students to participate in the challenge. The schools have been also asked to provide CBSE registration IDs to students who can then join the ‘CBSE Science Challenge’ course on the DIKSHA platform.
The CBSE’s latest notice read, “Schools can nominate 5 children in each class who have secured a participation certificate in the Science Challenge directly to the second stage or national qualifiers of the Raman Young Science Innovator Awards.
CBSE Science Challenge: Steps to register for
CBSE schools can register their students for the CBSE Science Challenge by following the steps given below.
- There is no participation fee for this student enrichment activity.
- CBSE Schools to visit the CBSE website cbse.gov.in
- Click on the “CBSE Science Challenge –2021-22” to register their students.
- Registration IDs would be generated which they can provide to respective students.
- This is to be given to students so that they can fill it on the DIKSHA portal at the start of quiz.
CBSE Science Challenge: Steps for students to participate
- Students can access the course via DIKSHA portal on computer or via the DIKSHA app on their Android mobile. iPhone users can access the quiz on any mobile browser.
- Students would be required to login to portal/app using their existing DIKSHA credentials.
- If they do not have an account on DIKSHA, then they can register for the same by clicking on the “Register here” button on the page. They can also sign in with an existing Google account.
- For CBSE Science Challenge in English - Click here and
- For CBSE Science Challenge in English in Hindi - Click here.
- On reaching the course home page, click on “Join Course”.
- Once they have joined the course, they will be able to access different modules of this course.
- They can either click on Start Learning or on any one of the modules to access the content
- a. The first module provides a brief introduction to the CBSE Science Challenge course.
- b. The second module is the CBSE Science Challenge.
- The students of CBSE affiliated schools have to fill in the Registration ID (to be provided by the school/ teacher) before accessing the Quiz.
All students who complete the course would be provided with a participation certificate. Participation certificates will be issued online on the DIKSHA platform itself upon completion of the course.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.