Anu Parthiban|Dec 5, 2023
CLAT 2024: NLU Tripura adds domicile reservation category for UG, PG courses
CLAT 2024: Candidates can update their reservation category on the CLAT official portal, consortiumofnlus.ac.in till November 3.
NEW DELHI: The Consortium of National Law Universities has introduced a new addition to the reservation category for NLUs. As per the official notification, National Law University, Tripura has now been included in the domicile reservation category.
Candidates from the state of Tripura who reside there may apply for this reservation category. Candidates who are eligible for reservation category in Tripura can update their information on the CLAT official portal, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The official notification reads, "For the UG and PG programmes, a ‘Domicile Reservation’ category has been added. Candidates domiciled in the state of Tripura are eligible for consideration in this reservation category. Eligible candidates may update their details on the CLAT Portal."
The CLAT 2024 exam is scheduled to be held on December 3, 2023. Candidates have to submit their CLAT 2024 application form through the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Candidates should note that the application forms must be submitted by November 3, 2023.
CLAT Application Form 2024: How to update the reservation category
Candidates can follow the east steps given below to update the reservation category by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Login to the CLAT candidate account
- Click on the edit application button
- Go to the reservation tab under NLUT, Agartala
- Under, National Law University Tripura (NLUT), Agartala, for the question, Are you a domicile of Tripura?, answer Yes and select the Reservation Category you want to claim from the given drop-down menu
- Now select the reservation category you want to claim from the given drop-down menu
- Click on submit button to save your change
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page for further references.
Candidates who clear the law entrance exam will get admission into any of the twenty-two National Law Universities based on their rank and score.
In case of any queries, candidates can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR can reach out to the helpdesk on 080-47162020 (between 10 am to 5 pm on all working days).
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.