Anu Parthiban|Dec 8, 2023
CSIR UGC NET 2023 answer key challenge window closes today; result date soon
CSIR UGC NET result 2023 will be announced soon at csirnet.nta.nic.in for a total of 2,74,027 candidates. Last date to raise objections against answer key.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) UGC NET December 2022 and June 2023 answer key challenge window today, June 16. Those candidates who wish to raise objections against the provisional answer key will have to submit the supporting documents at the official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in.
The NTA conducted the CSIR UGC NET 2023 on June 6, 7, 8 at 426 exam centres located in 178 cities. This year, a total of 2,74,027 candidates appeared in the CSIR NET exam.
Aspirants will have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 200 per question to raise objections against the CSIR UGC NET answer key 2023. They will be able to make the claim till 11.50 PM today. If the objections are found correct by the subject experts who will review the answers, the answer key will be revised and the marks will be calculated as per the final key.
CSIR UGC NET results 2023 is also expected to be announced soon on the official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in. Along with the NET results 2023, the cut-offs will also be declared.
How to challenge CSIR UGC NET answer key 2023
The NTA has announced step-by-step instructions to raise objections against the preliminary answer key.
- Visit the NTA CSIR UGC NET official website csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Login using application number, date of birth and security pin as displayed and submit.
- Now, click on the “View Question Paper” for marked responses or “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key”.
- Question IDs will be displayed in sequential order.
- After clicking the desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
- Upload the supporting documents and ‘Save your claim’ by paying fees.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.