Vagisha Kaushik|Sep 20, 2023
CSIR UGC NET registration begins for December 2022, June 2023 at csirnet.nta.nic.in; Exam dates here
CSIR NET 2023 Notification: the CSIR UGC NET exam dates are June 6, 7, and 8. Last date to register for the NET exam is April 10.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the registration process of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) UGC NET for December 2022 and June 2023 sessions. Candidates who are interested in appearing for Joint CSIR UGC NET 2023 exam will have to submit their application form on the official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Applicants will be able to register for CSIR UGC NET till April 10. As per the CSIR NET 2023 notification, the CSIR UGC NET exam dates are June 6, 7, and 8. The NTA will conduct the objective type multiple-choice questions (MCQs) paper in computer-based test (CBT) mode for a duration of 3 hours.
“Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website https://csirnet.nta.nic.in. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate,” it said.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 fees
The NTA announced category-wise application fees for appearing in Joint CSIR NET December 2022 and June 2023 sessions.
CSIR UGC NET 2023
How to register for CSIR UGC NET 2023
Applicants can follow the steps given below to fill in the CSIR NET application form 2023.
- Visit the CSIR UGC NET official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in 2023.
- Register for online form submission using unique Email ID and mobile number.
- Fill in the CSIR NET application form and note down the system generated application number.
- Upload legible scanned images of:
- Recent photograph either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background;
- Candidate’s signature (in jpg file size: 4kb - 30kb)
- Duly verified Result Awaited Attestation Form (in PDF format file size: 50KB to 500KB) Category certificate, if applicable (SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS etc.) (in PDF format file size: 50KB to 300KB) & (v) PwD Certificate, if applicable (in PDF format file size: 50KB to 300KB).
- Pay prescribed fee through net banking, debit card, credit card or UPI, keep proof of fee paid for future reference.
- Download and save the CSIR UGC NET application for future reference.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 schedule
Candidates can check the complete schedule for the Joint CSIR NET 2023 exam.
CSIR NET 2023
Application form submission
March 10 to April 10 (5 PM)
Last date for successful transaction of
April 10 (11.50 PM)
Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online only
April 12 to 18
City Intimation Slip
To be announced
To be announced
June 6, 7, 8
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.