Vagisha Kaushik|Jun 25, 2022
CUET 2022 Registration: 5 important points on test editing facility
CUET 2022: Aspirants can apply on the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in till May 22. Correction window will open from May 25.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 registration last date to May 22 owing to representations from the candidates. Aspirants who have not applied yet can fill the CUET application form 2022 till 5pm of May 22 on the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in. The payment of fees can be done till 11:50pm on May 22. The CUET 2022 correction window will open from May 25 to 31, 2022.
Suggested: Want to score high in CUET 2022 exam ? Try this exclusive guide along with pattern & sample papers. Free Download!
Recommended: CUCET/CUET 2022 Syllabus, Here | | CUET Sample Paper, Free Download
Don't Miss: Preparing for CUET? Here are best tips by Experts. Click Here
Students Liked: CUET 2022 - University Wise Programmes, Eligibility and Sample Paper, Here!
Admissions 2022 Open @UPES. Ranked Top 100 in NIRF, Grade ‘A’ by NAAC. Highest CTC – 50 LPA. Last Date to Apply – Today, 30th June 2022. Apply Now
Along with the correction window, NTA is also providing an editing facility to all candidates to edit the selected ‘tests’ since various universities and public institutions revised eligibility criteria for courses and dropped some courses after the commencement of CUET 2022 registration.
CUET 2022: Important points on test editing facility
NTA advised all applicants to
- Re-visit the website of the University, PI where they want admission and re-confirm whether the
- courses in which they want admission are still on offer
- Re-visit the mapping of the courses, tests on the NTA website – cuet.samarth.ac.in and reconfirm that the tests opted in the application form are in conformity with the tests that they are required to apply for in CUET 2022.
- Candidates can visit the website and make the desired changes in the “Tests” opted at any
- time before the last date for submission of application forms and also pay the differential fee, if any, arising on account of such changes.
- In case, any fee is due for refund (as in the case of their moving from two Slots to a single Slot), the excess fee paid will be refunded, within six weeks after the hosting of admit cards, after verification.
- This editing facility is confined to “Tests” opted and does not extend to cover other fields. Candidates can also select more universities, PIs or more courses.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.