Press Trust of India|Aug 8, 2022
CUET UG 2022: NTA displays mock practice questions for candidates
CUET 2022 candidates can solve mock practice questions on the link provided at NTA CUET’s official website --cuet.samarth.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has displayed mock practice questions for Common University Entrance Test (CUET) UG 2022 candidates to get familiar with the process of appearing for the exam. NTA has developed an online platform where students can practice questions.
Suggested: Want to score high in CUET 2022 exam ? Try this exclusive guide along with pattern & sample papers. Free Download!
Recommended: CUCET/CUET 2022 Syllabus, Here | | CUET Sample Paper, Free Download
Don't Miss: Preparing for CUET? Here are best tips by Experts. Click Here
Students Liked: CUET 2022 - University Wise Programmes, Eligibility and Sample Paper, Here!
Admissions at UPES. #65 in NIRF, 50 LPA Highest CTC, Grade ‘A’ by NAAC, QS 5 Star rating for Employability. Apply Now
NTA’s latest notification reads, “With a view to familiarize the candidates with the process of appearing in Computer Based Test, National Testing Agency (NTA) has developed an online platform where candidates can practice answering the test questions in a CBT environment. The practice questions for all the subjects, languages, general test covered under CUET UG 2022, are now displayed.”
Candidates who have applied for the entrance test can click on the link, enter the site and solve the questions.
CUET UG 2022
NTA also issued instructions regarding the mock practice questions:
- The questions are meant for practice by candidates who are desirous of appearing in CUET UG 2022.
- The practice questions do not constitute a mock test and are not indicative of duration within which they are capable of being solved.
- The practice questions do not necessarily represent the pattern or spread of the questions across various topics in the syllabus or difficulty level, or their answerability within the duration of any specified time span, etc. of the questions that will be there in the actual exam.
- It is quite likely that the practice questions may include questions on topics which might not have been included in the syllabus of Class 12 examination of some boards.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to go through the syllabus as displayed on the NTA website and prepare for the exam accordingly.
- NTA does not claim any responsibility in respect of any actual or perceived deviation as to the pattern or difficulty level, coverage of topics, level of difficulty etc. of the actual questions in the exam from the practice questions, displayed at the given link.
NTA has extended the CUET UG 2022 registration and application correction deadline till June 26. Candidates can apply for CUET 2022 at cuet.samarth.ac.in. CUET 2022 will be conducted on July 15, 16, 19, 20 and August 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10 in CBT mode.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.