Press Trust of India|Jun 6, 2022
Dr BR Ambedkar University MBA admission 2022 begins; Entrance test on June 12
CMAT 2022 scores will also be accepted for MBA admission process. Dr BR Ambedkar University MBA registration window closes on May 31, 2022.
NEW DELHI: Dr BR Ambedkar University has begun the admission process for Master of Business Administration (MBA). The Ambedkar University entrance test for MBA admission 2022 will be held on June 12, 2022. Interested candidates will have to register on the official website before May 31, 2022.
As per the Ambedkar University admission process, eligible applicants would be required to take the admission test conducted by the university which will consist of 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs) on verbal ability, analytical ability and general awareness.
Verbal ability will include verbal aptitude and English language comprehension. Analytical ability will test quantitative ability, data interpretation and logical reasoning and general awareness. Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 scores will also be accepted instead of the university’s admission test.
Based on the scores obtained in the admission test or CMAT 2022, candidates will be shortlisted for a personal interview (PI). The final merit list shall be prepared using the weighted average of marks obtained in the admission test or CMAT 2022 (70% weightage) and PI (30% weightage).
Ambedkar University MBA admission 2022: Steps to register
Dr BR Ambedkar University has also issued important instructions for candidates before filling up the application form.
- Visit the official website, aud.ac.in.
- Click on the tab “Online Application Form”. You will be directed to the application form page.
- Click on "New Registration" and enter full name, valid Email ID, password and mobile number
- Now, enter the Captcha code appearing on the screen and click on Register.
- Enter the OTP you received on your registered email to verify your account.
- Under the "Registered User Login" Enter your registered Email ID as username
- Enter your secret password, captcha and click on login.
- Click on the “Complete Profile” to fill the registration details
- Digital Photo and Signature are required in .jpg or .jpeg image format.
- File size of digital photo must be within 10kb to 3MB limit.
- All fields marked by (*) are mandatory. Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- This Fee will be paid through online mode only via payment gateways (ICICI).
“In case of any technical problems and queries, please send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org”,” it added.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.