DU 2019 Admission: Registration starting soon for UG/ PG/ MPhil/ PhD; Announced Officially
Delhi University 2019 College Predictor
Know your admission chances in Delhi University's Science, Commerce & Arts Courses
New Delhi, May 29: After the prolonged wait and a compilation of numerous nerve-wracking moments, the University of Delhi website has finally released an admission notification and has confirmed that the admission in DU for UG/ PG/ MPhil/ PhD will be starting soon. The officials have also shared a list of documents that will be required during DU admission 2019.
There are certain documents that the candidates are required to keep whilst registering themselves and filling the DU 2019 application form. The officials have advised that the scanned copies of the required documents should be attached to the given field on the application form. Failing to do so will deem the application form as incomplete which will, further, result in the candidates losing their candidature in DU Admission 2019.
The candidates will not be able to view the application form, pay the application fee and/or submit the application form if they fail to submit/attach/upload the below-mentioned documents whilst applying for the admission in an online mode. The documents listed by the University of Delhi officials are given below:
1. Passport size photograph of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
2. Scanned signature of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
3. Self -Attested Class X certificate/mark sheet containing Date of Birth (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
4. Self -Attested Class XII Mark Sheet, if results have been announced. (In case the Marksheet has not been issued by the Board, a self-attested copy of the Marksheet downloaded from the respective Board’s website should be uploaded). (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
5. SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
6. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued on or after March 31, 2019. The OBC caste must be included in Central list issued by the Government of India. (100-500 kb for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
7. EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2019, or later. (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
8. Self-attested copies of Sports and/or ECA certificates. (100-500 kb in size per document for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format), if applying under these categories.
The university has suggested that the candidates’ names given in the self-attested Class X, XII mark sheet and the SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM Certificate must match with the name mentioned in their School Board qualifying certificates. If by any chance, the candidates do not have the mentioned documents while filling the DU Application Form 2019, then they have the option to upload an acknowledgement slip/receipt of the application and later, can provide the original certificate during the time of admission.
The candidates must keep in mind that they would be asked to present all the required documents during the time of admission for online and/or forensic verification.