Mridula Singh|Dec 5, 2022
DU UG Admission 2022: CSAS Phase 2 for filling preferences begins; apply by October 10
DU CSAS Phase 2: Candidates can fill their choice of colleges and programmes at ugadmission.uod.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: The University of Delhi (DU) has commenced the Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS) phase 2 for filling online preferences for programmes and colleges today, September 26. DU CSAS phase 2 will remain open till October 10 at DU admission portal. Candidates who have registered for DU UG admission 2022 can fill their choice of colleges and programmes at ugadmission.uod.ac.in.
Suggested: Browse the list of colleges/universities accepting CUET 2022 Score. Free Download!
Don't Miss: CUET Cut Off 2022 (UR-OBC-SC-ST). Check Now
Also See: DU Admission Process. Check Now
“The candidates who have successfully completed their application process of Phase-I must proceed to make their preferences for Programs and Colleges. The candidates who have yet not completed Phase 1 can do so now and proceed to Phase 2,” an official statement from DU said.
DU advised candidates to choose a maximum number of preferences as adding or editing the programmes and colleges after the deadline for the preference-filling phase will not be allowed.
DU Admission 2022 Phase 2: How to fill preferences
- The candidate will first map their CUET UG 2022 test papers or subjects with the subjects they have passed in Class 12 boards.
- The candidate will be able to see their programme-specific CUET score, based on the normalized score, for all the programmes in which they are eligible.
- These program-specific CUET scores will be auto-calculated and displayed on the dashboard of the candidate.
- In the subsequent section of “Preference Selection", the candidate can select and order their preferences.
- The “Available Preferences" tab will display all the possible programme + college combinations the candidate may choose from. In addition, the candidate can use the "Advanced Filter" option available at the top to filter the colleges as well as programmes.
- The candidate will have to choose and order the preferences as per their choice. The order to selection will also determine the preference order. The candidate can use "Top / Bottom / Preference Number" icons to reorder their preferences.
- The final order of preferences, as filled and saved, will then be reflected in the "Selected Preferences" tab.
- Once satisfied with the preference order, the candidate must "Save Changes" to submit his/her preferences.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.