Vagisha Kaushik|Sep 1, 2023
FMGE June 2023 application form out at natboard.edu.in; complete schedule here
FMGE Exam Date 2023: The NBE announced to hold the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam on July 30. The admit cards will be issued on July 25 at nbe.edu.in.
NEW DELHI: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has announced the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) June 2023 schedule. The board will begin the FMGE application process at 3 pm today, as per the notification issued on the official website, natboard.edu.in. The exam will be conducted on July 30.
Aspirants with medical qualification awarded by institutes abroad will have to qualify the FMG, screening test, to get provisional or permanent registration with the Medical Council of India. FMG application form 2023 form will be made available today.
Candidates will be able to apply for the FMGE June 2023 exam from May 31 to June 20. The NBE will allow applicants to edit forms from June 23 to 26. The FMGE admit card 2023 will be issued on July 25 at the official website.
NBE FMGE exam schedule June 2023
Here’s the complete schedule of the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination to be held in July.
FMGE June 2023
Online application form
May 31 to June 20
June 23 to 26
Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images
July 7 to 10
Opportunity to rectify deficiencies related to documents upload in the application
Portal will be closed on July 13 (11.55 pm)
Final opportunity to rectify deficiencies related to documents upload in the application.
July 18 to 20
Admit card release date
By August 30
How to apply for FMGE June 2023
Aspirants can follow the steps given below to fill the FMG exam 2023 June application form.
- Visit the NBEMS official website, natboard.edu.in or nbe.edu.in.
- Under the examination tab, click on FMGE from the screening test section.
- The page will be redirected to the FMGE link.
- Now, click on the application form link under the 2023 option.
- The link will be activated at 3 PM on May 31.
- Once active, candidates will have to enter the basic details and register.
- After generating the password, login again and fill the application form.
- Now upload the documents required as per specified format.
- Review the details entered and submit the FMGE application form.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.