GATE 2023 scorecard released at gate.iitk.ac.in; scores valid for 3 years
Anu Parthiban|Mar 21, 2023
NEW DELHI: The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023) is scheduled to be conducted between February 4 and February 12, 2023. About 80 percent of aspirants have downloaded the GATE 2023 admit card so far, the administering body -- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur quoted in a tweet.
Recommended: Know your admission chances in IITs/NITs/PSUs with GATE 2023 College Predictor. Use Now
Suggested: How to Face PSU Interviews?
Don't Miss: GATE Scores for PSU Recruitment
The Institute have requested the remaining aspirants to download the GATE hall ticket at the earliest. "About 80% candidates have downloaded their admit cards. We request the remaining candidates to download their admit cards at the earliest," IIT Kanpur tweeted.
About 80% candidates have downloaded their admit cards. We request the remaining candidates to download their admit cards at the earliest.#gate2023 @iitbombay @iiscbangalore @iitdelhi @IITGuwahati @IITKanpur @IITKgp @iitmadras @iitroorkee— GATE 2023 (@AboutGATE2023) January 23, 2023
The official website-- gate.iitk.ac.in is hosting the GATE 2023 admit card. Candidates need to log in with their enrollment id and password, in order to download the GATE admit card 2023.
GATE 2023: Details mentioned in GATE admit card
The GATE admit card will include following details of candidates:
The GATE exam 2023 will be conducted on February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2023, in two slots. The first shift will be organised from 9:30 am and 12:30 pm and the second shift will be held between 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm. The exam will be held online in a computer-based test (CBT) mode.
The GATE examination will be held for 29 papers and the questions in the exam will be from two sections- General Aptitude and Core Discipline. The General Aptitude section will consist of a weightage of 15 percent marks. While the remaining 85 percent weightage will be from the questions based on Core Discipline.
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies and more..
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your GATE brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
We endeavor to keep you informed and help you choose the right Career path. Sign in and access our resources on Exams, Study Material, Counseling, Colleges etc.