Anu Parthiban|Dec 6, 2023
GATE 2024 registration underway; who can apply at gate2024.iisc.ac.in
GATE 2024 registration will end on September 29. Candidates should submit the GATE exam form online as soon as possible.
NEW DELHI: Indian Institute of Science ((IISc) Bengaluru has released the GATE 2024 online application forms on the official website, gate2024.iisc.ac.in. The last date to submit the application forms for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2024 is September 29. Before filling the online GATE registration form 2024, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Recommended: GATE Sample Papers
Suggested: GATE 2024 Preparation Tips
Must See: GATE Syllabus 2024 (All Branch)
Don't Miss: GATE Scores for PSU Recruitment
Admission Alert: M.Tech @ Ahmedabad University . UGC recognized. NAAC 'A' Grade. Apply Now
GATE 2024 eligibility
- To be eligible for GATE 2024, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, science, architecture, or humanities.
- Candidates studying in the third or final year of any UG course are also eligible.
- There is no age limit to apply for GATE 2024.
GATE 2024 Online Form: Steps to Apply
- Go to the IISC GATE official website, gate2024.iisc.ac.in
- Click on “Login” tab available on the home page
- Candidates will be redirected to login window at “goaps.iisc.ac.in/login”
- Enter a valid email address, password and captcha code to register for GATE 2024.
- After successful registration, login using the credentials generated.
- Proceed to fill the GATE application form by entering personal, academic details.
- Pay the registration fee and uploaded the requisite documents
- Download a copy of filled GATE application form for future reference
GATE 2024: What’s new?
This year, the GATE exam 2024 will be held for 30 subjects, unlike last year when the examination was held for only 29 subjects. Besides, it has also been decided that the GATE 2024 exam will not be held outside India.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.