Abhiraj P|Dec 29, 2021
GLIM invites applications for PGDM, PGPM courses; Apply before December 5
Great Lakes Institute of Management has opened admissions for the Post Graduate Programme in Management and Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
NEW DELHI: The Great Lakes Institute of Management has opened admissions for its MBA programmes - Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) 2022-23 and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) 2022-24 session. The last date to apply for the programmes is December 5.
While PGPM is a fast track one year MBA programme for professionals with two plus years of work experience, PGDM is a two year MBA programme for freshers and graduates with zero to two years of experience.
Eligibility Criteria for PGPM:
- Applications should have a valid GMAT, CAT, XAT, or CMAT score. Previous years scores are also accepted.
- Typically candidates with more than two years of work experience are considered. However, exceptional students with 18+ months of experience (by April 30, 2022) may be considered for applying.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM:
- Applications should have a valid GMAT, CAT, XAT, or CMAT score.
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on June 30, 2022 only are eligible to apply.
- Special preference will be given to college /university rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process.
Great Lakes conducts a profile based early interview process for both PGPM and PGDM in Cycle 1 (Deadline: December 5), wherein candidates applying to qualifying aptitude tests this year (and without any scores during the time of application) can also apply for Cycle 1.
Candidates with a consistent track record will be shortlisted and interviewed early in Cycle 1 based on their profiles and will be considered for final offers post submission of the scores once the results are available.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.