Vagisha Kaushik|Jan 31, 2023
HBSE Class 10, 12 exams 2022 registration ends tomorrow; Apply at bseh.org.in
Students can complete registration process for HBSE Class 10, 12 exams 2022 (without a late fee) till tomorrow, November 28, 2022.
NEW DELHI: The last date to apply for the Board of Secondary Education, Haryana (BSEH) class 10 and 12 examinations without a late fee is tomorrow, November 28, 2022. Students can complete the registration process on the HBSEofficial website- bseh.org.in.
Don't Miss: HBSE Class 12th Question/Sample Papers. Download Now
Suggested: Toppers' Preparation Tips to Score 99+ in Boards, Check Now
Latest: Career Guidance Test to choose the right Career Path for you. Start Now
The students that successfully complete their registration for HBSE 10th, 12th examinations before the first deadline are required to pay a registration fee of Rs 850 and Rs 1,050 respectively. In case the student fails to meet the deadline, both class 10 and 12 students will then be required to pay an additional Rs 300 from November 29 to December 5, 2022 and a late fee of Rs 1,000 if the payment is made between December 6 to 12, 2022.
The fee for Class 10 students includes the exam fee of Rs 700, a migration fee of Rs 50, and practical fee of Rs 100 while the fee for class 12 students is divided into exam fee of Rs 850, migration fee of Rs 100, and practical fee of Rs 100. Earlier, the last date for registration was November 21, 2022 (without a late fee).
Haryana class 10,12 board examinations 2023: How to apply online
- Visit the official website – bseh.org.in
- Students are then must click the link that reads 'Online registration for Sec./Sr.Sec(HOS) CTP/Re-appear/ Additional/Partial/Full improvement March-2023'.
- The next step is to create an account, add school student code and other required details.
- The HBSE portal will then create a login.
- Log in with the credentials generated, fill the application form and pay the required fee.
- The candidate is advised take a print of the application form and payment receipt for further verification process.
Students can also check the HBSE class 10 and 12 exam paper patterns and syllabus on the website. “Principals and headmasters of all schools, gurukul and vidyapeeth are requested to ensure that the process of filling the online examination form of regular gurukul and vidyapeeth students is completed as per the above timetable so that there is no inconvenience. The last date for filling the examination form will not be extended,” read an official BSEH notification.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.