Anu Parthiban|Dec 2, 2023
IAT Exam 2023: IISER admission application portal opens at iiseradmission.in; Apply by May 25
The IISER aptitude test applications are open at iiseradmission.in. Check IAT application fee, steps to fill and eligibility here.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) has opened applications for the IISER Aptitude Test (IAT 2023). The candidates that wish to appear for the IISER admission test 2023 on June 17, 2023 can apply on the official website- iiseradmission.in. Last date to apply is May 25, 2023.
Recommended: JEE Advanced Previous Year Question/Sample Papers
The IAT application fee 2023 for general, EWS, and OBC-NCL categories candidates is Rs 2,000 and Rs 1,000 for candidates applying under persons with disabilities, persons registered as Kashmiri migrants and SC/ST categories. While for the foreign nationals, the application fee is Rs 8,500.
IAT 2023 will be held for admission into the the five-year bachelor of science and master of science (BS-MS) dual degree programme offered at IISERs. The IAT 2023 exam will be for a duration of 180 minutes. The test will be a computer based in centres across India.
How to fill IISER application form 2023?
- First, go to the official website- iiseradmission.in.
- Register. After registering, candidates will receive the user ID and password on the registered email address or mobile number.
- Candidates can then login with user ID and password.
- Fill application form with required details.
- Candidate must provide Name, Nationality, Mobile Number, Email Address and Test City correctly and carefully as these details cannot be changed once the Application is submitted.
- Make payment and submit form.
- Download form and receipt for future reference.
The IISER entrance exam will have 60 multiple choice questions (MCQs), 15 questions each from biology, chemistry, mathematics, and physics. To eligible for the IISER test, candidates must have qualiﬁed or is currently appearing in Class 12 or equivalent examination in science stream either in the year 2022 or 2023. Candidates must also have taken at least three subjects among biology, chemistry, mathematics and physics during their Class 12 or equivalent exam.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.