Deepti Shikha|Jul 5, 2022
ICSI CSEET May 2022 exam today; Check exam day instructions
Installing Safe Exam Browser (SEB) is mandatory for appearing in online CSEET May 2022 exam. Candidates can use their user ID and password to access the exam.
NEW DELHI: The Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) will conduct the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) May 2022 today, May 07, 2022. The exam will be held in remote proctored mode. Candidates can appear in the test using a computer or laptop.
Candidates are advised to download the mandatory Safe Exam Browser (SEB) in advance on their laptop/desktop from which they will appear in CSEET. The batch timings, user ID and password for appearing in the online CSEET May 2022 exam will be communicated by email/SMS to the candidates before the examination.
Important guidelines for appearing in CSEET May 2022 exam
- Candidates must log in 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates must download the admit card for CSEET May 2022. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the test without a valid admit card.
- In addition to the admit card, candidates must have a valid photo ID card.
- CSEET May 2022 exam will be proctored remotely. Therefore, resorting to any kind of unfair means as specified in the detailed exam instructions will lead to the cancellation of the CSEET exam for the candidate.
- In view of the remote proctored mode of the CSEET exam, the viva-voce portion has been removed.
To make the candidates familiar with the online testing scheme, the ICSI has already conducted CSEET mock tests in the first week of May. CSEET May 2022 will be conducted for a duration of two hours. It will have 120 objective type questions from four subjects as mentioned below.
CSEET Syllabus 2022
Number of Questions
Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
Economic and Business Environment
Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.