Team Careers360|Nov 23, 2021
IGNOU 2021 Admission: Registration deadline for July session ends today
Candidates can apply for IGNOU 2021 registration by visiting the official website of the university.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the IGNOU July 2021 registration today for the ODL and online mode programmes, October 11. Candidates who have yet not registered themselves for the IGNOU July 2021 admission can register themselves and fill the application till midnight.
Earlier, the last date for registration of IGNOU 2021 July session was September 30. The deadline was later extended by IGNOU.
The university has also announced that it is exempting the IGNOU registration fee for the students belonging to SC and ST category. “In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available for SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications shall be rejected,” read the official notification available on the website.
To fill IGNOU registration form 2021 - Click here
IGNOU will charge a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 200 along with the programme fee at the time of admission.
How to fill the IGNOU 2021 registration form?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Go to “Registration Online” and click on “Fresh Admission”.
- Now, the students have to click on the :Click Here For New Registration” option to start the application process.
- Fill up the student registration form by entering the required personal, academic and contact details.
- Select the programme and upload the required documents.
- Pay the IGNOU registration fee.
- Keep the downloaded copy of the duly filled application form for future references.
The university has also extended the IGNOU assignment deadline for December 2021 term-end exams till October 31. The deadline for submission of the application form of IGNOU students innovation award has also been pushed to October 15.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.