Anu Parthiban|Nov 28, 2023
IGNOU Admission 2023: Fresh, re-registration ends today for July session; websites to apply
IGNOU July Admission 2023: Candidates can apply for both online, ODL programmes at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in, ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
NEW DELHI: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the window for fresh admission and re-registration with late fee for the July session 2023 today, September 20. Eligible students who have not applied yet for admissions to various programmes offered by the university can fill the application form and previous semester candidates can re-register themselves on the official website, ignou.ac.in. Earlier, the last date to register was September 10.
The university hosts the links for fresh admission and re-registration on different websites. In case of fresh admission, for Open and Distance Learning (ODL) programmes, students will have to register at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and for online courses, candidates will be required to apply at ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
Whereas, the re-registration link for the July session will be available on the official website, onlinerr.ignou.ac.in. Applicants will be required to pay Rs 200 as a late registration fee.
How to fill IGNOU re-registration form 2023?
- Visit the official portal for re-registration
- Read all the instructions given, and click on ‘Proceed for Registration’.
- Login with the registration number and password.
- Select your respective programme and enter the details
- Pay the prescribed fee
- Check the details mentioned and take a printout of the re-registration form.
Steps to fill IGNOU fresh admission form 2023?
- Visit the official website - ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in or ignouiop.samarth.edu.in
- Click on ‘click here for new registration’
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Fill in the registration details
- Login through the credentials generated and fill the application form
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the fee
- Submit the application form and take a screenshot of the confirmation page
Applicants will require the following documents for admission:
- Scanned photograph
- Copy of age proof,
- Relevant educational qualification certificates,
- Experience certificate,
- Category certificate (if any) and BPL certificate (if any)
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.