Vagisha Kaushik|Dec 2, 2022
IGNOU exam form 2022 out for December term end examinations; apply till Oct 31
The last date to fill the IGNOU examination form is October 31. Candidates who wish to appear in December 2022 TEE can fill and submit the form at ignou.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the IGNOU 2022 examination form for December TEE at exam.ignou.ac.in Candidates who wish to appear in the term end examinations have to fill and submit the IGNOU exam form 2022 before October 31.
Candidates are required to pay IGNOU 2022 exam fee of Rs. 200 for each theory and practical examination. Applicants can pay the fee of IGNOU exam form through credit card, debit card or net banking. The IGNOU December 2022 term-end examinations are likely to commence from December 2, 2022 and will be over on January 5, 2023.
To fill the IGNOU exam form 2022 - Click here
The last date for submission of assignments for MAPC programme of IGNOU-GOAL, Guyana for June 2022 is extended upto November 15, 2022.
Steps to fill the IGNOU exam form 2022
- Visit the official IGNOU website - ignou.ac.in.
- When the link is available, click on "Online submission of examination form for December 2022 TEE".
- Take your time to read through the general instructions for submission of the online examination form.
- Next, click on the ‘Proceed to fill the online application form’.
- Enter your programme code, enrollment number, and select your exam center region. Then click on ‘submit.’
- Pay the IGNOU 2022 exam form fee in one the following ways - credit card, debit card and net banking (only through HDFC or IDBI bank)
Candidates must note that if they are unable to fill the IGNOU December exam form 2022 due to any reasons, they can fill it with a late fee of Rs. 1100 from November 1 to 15, 2022.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.