Abhiraj P|Jul 1, 2022
IGNOU extends registration deadline for BEd, BSc Nursing entrance tests
IGNOU Admission 2022: BSc Nursing, BEd entrance exams will be conducted on May 8. Apply at official website -- ignou.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to apply for entrance exams of BEd and BSc Nursing courses till April 24. The entrance test for getting admissions to the IGNOU BSc nursing and BEd courses will be held across the country on Sunday, May 8, 2022. Candidates can submit the online applications at the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
“Extension of last date for submission of form for B.Ed, BSC Nursing Entrance Exams,” the University said in a tweet.
Extension of last date for submission of form for B.Ed./ BSC Nursing Entrance Exams pic.twitter.com/bHnlXa35yv— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) April 16, 2022
In an official notification, IGNOU said, “With the approval of the Competent Authority, the last date for registration for BEd and BSc Nursing (post basic) entrance exam for January 2022 session is hereby extended upto April 24, 2022.”
IGNOU Admission 2022: Eligibility criteria for BSc nursing
- Candidates who fulfil the following criteria are eligible to apply for the IGNOU BSc nursing programme.
- In-service, registered nurses and registered midwife (RNRM) having 10+2 with three years.
- Candidates with a diploma in general nursing and midwifery (GNM) with a minimum two years experience in the profession.
- In-service nurses (RNRM) with Class 10 or equivalent qualification with three years diploma in general nursing and midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of five years experience in the profession after RNRM.
IGNOU BEd admission 2022 eligibility criteria
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50 percent marks in bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in any of the subjects: Sciences, social sciences, commerce, or humanities.
- Those who have scored above 55 percent in bachelor’s in engineering or technology with specialization in science and mathematics or any other qualifications equivalent to it are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit to applying for the IGNOU BEd course.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.