Divyansh|Nov 9, 2023
IGNOU invites application for Best Innovation Award; apply before September 30
The Indira Gandhi National Open University will award the top three innovators cash prizes of Rs 10,000, Rs 7,000 and Rs 5,000, respectively.
NEW DELHI: National Centre for Innovation in Distance Education (NCIDE) has invited applications from IGNOU students for Best Innovation Award. A student of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), with a valid registration, who has done any innovation in any field can submit his/her application form through the email, email@example.com.
Applicants will have to submit the project details, along with relevant information till September 30. They will have to submit supporting documents and video clips of the innovation. The video on the development and working of the project should be five to 10 minutes long. The candidates will also have to enclose relevant photographs related to the innovation.
The best three innovators will be awarded certificates, trophies and cash prizes of Rs 10,000, Rs 7,000 and Rs 5,000, respectively. The university will not accept any hard copy or handwritten or scanned copy. Candidates shortlisted for further rounds will have to give a presentation of their innovation, its development process and its working through virtual Mode.
The winners will be informed individually as well as through IGNOU website. No other communication will be done individually with the other applicants, the IGNOU said.
Themes of innovation
The project of candidates should be based on these themes:
- Healthcare and biomedical devices
- Agriculture and rural development
- Food processing and packaging
- Smart transport and traffic management
- Renewable and affordable energy, and alternate fuel
- Clean and potable water, and water management
- Waste management and disposal
- Technology-based social innovations
- E-commerce and business management
- Robotics and drones, including AI and ML
- Tour and travel management
- Social and environmental issues
- Smart city and urban development
- Innovation in education sector, assistance of persons with disability
- Any other emerging area of innovation and startup opportunity
Applicants can download the application form this direct link. They will have to fill-in the proforma duly typed in MS Word.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.