Abhiraj P|Jan 15, 2022
IGNOU July 2021 registration window closes today; Apply now
The IGNOU date sheet 2021 for December term end examination has also been revised.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the IGNOU registration 2021 (only for UG and PG courses) for the July session today, November 22. Candidates who have yet not registered themselves can apply for IGNOU July 2021 admission by completing the registration process till midnight.
To apply for IGNOU July 2021 registration - Click here
The university has also released a revised IGNOU date sheet 2021 for December term end exams. Candidates should know that this date sheet of IGNOU 2021 for December TEE is interim and a final date sheet will be released later on the official website - ignou.ac.in.
Before candidates sit down to fill the IGNOU registration form 2021,they should read the eligibility criteria of their desired programme. They have to enter their personal and academic details in the IGNOU 2021 registration form and ensure that all the details are correct.
Earlier, the last date to apply for the IGNOU registration 2021 was November 12. The deadline was then later extended by IGNOU.
How to fill IGNOU registration form 2021?
- Visit IGNOU registration portal - ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Press the “Click here for new registration” tab.
- Enter the required details in the registration form.
- Pay the IGNOU registration 2021 fee in online mode.
- Now, login using the registered email username and password.
- Press the ‘Login’ button.
- Start filling the IGNOU 2021 application form.
- Type in the personal and academic details and upload the required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a few printouts and retain the IGNOU application form for future references.
IGNOU has announced that it is exempting the registration fee for the students who belong to SC and ST category. “In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available for SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications shall be rejected,” reads the official notification available on the website.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.