Divyansh|Dec 6, 2023
IGNOU July admission 2023 registration ends on September 20 at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
The IGNOU said the registration fee can be made only through online mode, using credit card, debit card and net banking.
NEW DELHI: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the application window for the IGNOU July 2023 admission cycle. Candidates seeking admission for various programmes in IGNOU except certificate courses will have to submit their application process tomorrow on the official website, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The university advised candidates for choosing the user name of eight to 16 characters while the password should be alphanumeric of eight to 16 characters long. It also asked the applicants to register their own mobile phone number as the username and other information will be sent to on the registered e-mail and phone number.
IGNOU Admission 2023: Documents required
- Scanned photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant educational qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of experience certificate, if any (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of category certificate (less than 200 KB)
The IGNOU has said that the registration fee can be made only through online mode. Candidates can pay the fee using credit card, debit card and net banking. It also said if the candidates apply for cancellation of admission, then full programme fee paid shall be refunded if the admission hasn’t been confirmed.
In case if the admission has been confirmed then IGNOU will refund the fee as per the university policy:
- Within 15 days of confirmation of admission, programme fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs 500.
- Within 16-90 days of confirmation of admission, programme fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs 1,000.
- After 90 days of confirmation of admission, no refund will be made.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.