Vagisha Kaushik|May 18, 2022
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022 for January session begins; eligibility criteria to apply
The IGNOU on January 11 launched the MBA programme approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
NEW DELHI: Admission to the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)’s MBA programme for January session 2022 is now open. Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme which is a flagship programme of IGNOU has been recently restructured completely based on the industry-academia needs.
“The MBA programme has got multi-fold advantages and will be beneficial for the learners to attain knowledge on the traditional and latest management concepts and apply them in practice,” Nayantara Padhi, programme coordinator said.
How Much Should You Budget To Attend NEET Coaching In Kota For One Or Two Years? Read Here Read More
On January 11, the IGNOU launched the MBA programme approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022: Eligibility criteria
Interested candidates can apply for IGNOU’s MBA programme for January 2022 session on the official website, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. Before applying, they can check the eligibility criteria for admission here.
- Candidates should have passed bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
- They should have passed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Mumbai, and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials therefore by the Institute.
- S/he should have been working with the banking or financial services sector for a period of at least two years.
IGNOU MBA Programme 2022: Highlights
As per the latest IGNOU notification, the salient features of the MBA programme are
- The programme is approved by AICTE.
- The MBA programme is meticulously designed by renowned academicians and industry experts.
- It has a contemporary curriculum and the latest course material. It offers five different specializations such as: Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management and Services Management.
- Learners have to complete 28 courses spanning across four semesters and have 116 credits.
- With affordable fees, the programme is offered pan India and in selected foreign countries.
- The minimum duration of the programme is 2 years and maximum is 4 years.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.