Kapil Rawat|Oct 12, 2021
IGNOU registration and re-registration for July 2021 session ends today; Apply now
Candidates can apply for IGNOU July 2021 registration and re-registration by visiting the official website - ignou.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU will close the online facility to fill the IGNOU 2021 registration and re-registration form for July 2021 session today, September 15. Candidates who have not yet registered themselves can fill the IGNOU registration form for the July 2021 session till the submission deadline. IGNOU students have to fill the IGNOU 2021 re-registration form to get admission in the next semester or academic year.
To apply for IGNOU July 2021 registration - Click here
To apply for IGNOU July 2021 re-registration - Click here
Before candidates sit down to fill the IGNOU registration and re-registration form, they should check the eligibility criteria of their desired programme. Candidates will have to enter their personal and academic details in the IGNOU 2021 registration and re-registration form. All details mentioned in the IGNOU registration and re-registration form must be correct.
Candidates have to fill the IGNOU registration form 2021 to get admission in various undergraduate, diploma, advanced diploma, certificate and postgraduate programmes offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University.
How to fill IGNOU registration form 2021?
- Visit IGNOU registration portal - ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Press the “Click here for new registration” tab.
- Type in the required details and upload the necessary documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the IGNOU registration 2021 fee in online mode.
- Take a few printouts and retain the IGNOU registration form for future references.
To fill the IGNOU July 2021 re-registration form, IGNOU students have to go to the official website of the university.
How to fill IGNOU re-registration form 2021?
- Visit the official IGNOU website - ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the ‘Re-registration’ tab.
- Read the instructions, mark the declaration and press the “Proceed for re-registration” button.
- Now, fill in the enrollment number, password and click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- Start filling the IGNOU re-registration form.
- Select the IGNOU programme (elective/optional) from the course list.
- Candidates cannot change their opted courses at the later stage of admission.
- Provide necessary details for verification and press the ‘Next’ button.
- Pay the IGNOU re-registration 2021 fee via net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI.
Indira Gandhi National Open University started the IGNOU admission 2021 for the July session with the registration process on June 11. The IGNOU 2021 re-registration for the July 2021 session started on May 5. The university conducted the IGNOU June TEE 2021 from August 3 to September 9.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.