Abhiraj P|May 2, 2022
IIM Bangalore to host Women Entrepreneurship Summit on December 10-11
The two-day event will host various sessions by CEOs of Sugar Cosmetics, Britannia, FUBU, NCW, etc.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore’s incubation arm NSRCEL will host the women entrepreneurship summit on two days, December 10 and 11.
The 2-day event will focus on major themes centered around entrepreneurship and women including 'first-time founder', 'entrepreneurship as a second stint post motherhood', 'raising money and a family', 'building a brand', 'women in STEM', and 'making an impact through small-scale women entrepreneurship'.
Rishikesha T Krishnan, director of IIMB; Sonjoy Chatterjee, chairman and chief executive of Goldman Sachs India; and Suresh Bhagavatula, professor, IIMB and academic director - Goldman Sachs 10,000 women at NSRCEL will address the summit.
The Women Entrepreneurship Summit by IIM Bangalore will host sessions titled:
- 'Charting your own Path' by Vinita Bali (Former Managing Director of Britannia Industries Limited)
- 'Creating an environment to enable women entrepreneurs' by Srivardhini Jha (Associate Professor, IIM Bangalore), Nirmala Shankaran (Founder, HeyMath!), Aditi Gupta (Managing Partner, Menstrupedia), Naga Prakasam, (Partner Acumen Fund and Resident Mentor, NSRCEL)
- Lessons to my younger self by Vineeta Singh (CEO, Sugar Cosmetics) and the ‘Ultimate Startup Survival Guide’ by Daymond John (Founder of FUBU and Star of Shark Tank)
- Shaping India’s Story by Rekha Sharma, (Chairperson of the National Commission for Women in India) and Kalpana Gopalan (IAS, PhD, IIMB, Additional Chief Secretary, Labour and Janaspandana-Public Grievances)
- Entrepreneurship for impact by Asha Motwani (Founder, Motwani Jadeja Foundation)
- Recognizing entrepreneurs from Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Suresh Bhagavatula
Besides, the summit will also host a fireside chat on 'Entrepreneurship post motherhood' with Vasanthi Srinivasan (Professor, IIM Bangalore) and Sheeba Sen (Co-Founder at Hasten).
Anand Sri Ganesh, COO, NSRCEL said: “...We are confident that this 2-day knowledge and experience sharing platform will lay the foundation stone of an ecosystem where dreams of many upcoming and successful women entrepreneurs will take shape.”
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.