Ujjwal Kirti|Aug 14, 2023
IIM CAP 2023 registration last date today; how to apply at cap2023.iimu.ac.in
CAP 2023: Allocation of Personal Interview (PI) date and timing to the registered CAP IIM 2023 candidates will be done in the second week of February 2023.
NEW DELHI: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Udaipur will close the Common Admission Process (CAP 2023) registration window today. Candidates will be able to submit the IIM CAP 2023 application form till 5 PM on the official website, cap2023.iimu.ac.in.
The institute recently announced the schedule for CAP exam 2023. CAP IIM 2023 exam is held for admission to PGP and MBA programmes offered by IIMs.
The personal interview process will be held online over the Zoom platform. Allocation of Personal Interview (PI) date and timing to the registered CAP-2023 candidates will be done in the second week of February 2023, the official notice read.
As per the latest news, IIM Bodh Gaya has launched two new programmes – MBA-DBM (Digital Business Management) and MBA-HHM (Hospital and Healthcare Management).
CAP 2023 shortlisted candidates who are interested in any of these programmes are required to submit their Expression of Interest through the CAP 2023 official website.
How to register for CAP 2023
Applicants can follow the steps given below to submit their IIM CAP 2023 application form.
- Visit the CAP 2023 official website, cap2023.iimu.ac.in.
- Enter valid email address and generate password.
- Login by entering credentials such as CAT ID and password.
- In case you forgot the password, click on “Forgot password” to generate a new one.
- Enter the required information like personal, academic details.
- Upload all the essential documents in a prescribed format.
- Submit the CAP 2023 application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.