Anu Parthiban|Nov 17, 2023
IIM Lucknow starts admissions for International Programme in Management for Executives
Candidates applying for the International Programme in Management for Executives of IIM Lucknow will have to submit the GMAT or GRE score card.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow today opened the first phase admission process for the International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX). Candidates can apply for the programme on the official website – iiml.ac.in. – till October 31.
Those applying for the IPMX programme should have secured bachelor’s or equivalent degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. They should have cleared the GMAT or GRE test between November 1, 2018 and October 31, 2023.
IIM Lucknow Admission 2023: Documents required for IPMX programme
The candidates will have to submit their score card of the GMAT or GRE test, along with the application form. The GMAT and GRE codes of IIM, Lucknow, are J39-VT-55 and 4988, respectively. Other documents required are following
- A minimum of 5 years full-time work experience as on March 31, 2024.
- Recent colour photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm).
- The signature of the candidate in JPG or JPEG format.
- PDF of Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and passing certificates.
- PDF of bachelor’s degree (all semesters or terms) mark sheets and certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Receipt of online application fee
- Self-employed professionals may submit a personal declaration stating the exact dates of their employment, along with necessary documents.
Aspirants will have to pay Rs 5,000 as application fee. The application fee is non-refundable and should be paid on-line.
IIML Admission 2023: How to apply
Candidates can follow these steps to apply for the IPMX programme:
- Visit the official website, iiml.ac.in.
- Click on the link ‘programmes’ and then ‘IPMX’.
- In the next tab, click on ‘admission’ and then ‘apply’.
- A window containing an information brochure will open.
- Scroll down and click on ‘proceed’.
- Register using your name, email id and mobile phone number, and create a password.
- Once you have registered login using the credentials and complete the application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit. Download the copy of application form for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.