Ayushi Bisht|Dec 8, 2023
UCEED, CEED 2023 draft answer keys released; Direct links here
IITB has released the part-A draft answer keys for UCEED, CEED 2023. Candidates can download and give comments at uceed.iitb.ac.in or ceed.iitb.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) released the part-A draft answer keys 2023 for Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED 2023) and Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED 2023). Candidates can download the UCEED, CEED 2023 answer keys at uceed.iitb.ac.in and ceed.iitb.ac.in.
Latest: CEED Previous Year Papers
Don't Miss: CEED 2024 Syllabus
Recommended: CEED 2024 Exam Pattern
Also See: Best Design Colleges in India accepting CEED Score
The last date to submit comments on the CEED 2023 and UCEED 2023 draft answer key is 5 PM on January 26, 2023. The comments on the draft answer key will only be accepted by the registered candidates through the Candidate portal. Candidates can also find the UCEED 2023 question paper and CEED 2023 question paper on the official website.
Steps to give comments on CEED, UCEED 2023 draft answer key
- First login to the website- ceedapp.iitb.ac.in or uceedapp.iitb.ac.in.
- After logging in, click on step 3- 'Enter your comments on responses.'
- Choose the correct question number from the drop-down menu and give comments (maximum 200 characters allowed).
- Attach files or documents, if any.
- Comments on multiple questions can be given on the same portal.
The UCEED 2023 and CEED 2023 exam was conducted on January 22, 2023 from 9 AM to 12 PM in both offline and online mode. The design entrance exams were divided into two parts- part A was computer-based mode while part B was based on pen and paper mode.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.