Divyansh|Nov 27, 2023
IIT Ropar begins application for 13 MTech programmes; register by April 23
Candidates can register for IIT Ropar MTech programmes at iitrpr.ac.in by April 23.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) has started the application process for postgraduate (PG) programmes. Candidates seeking admission to MTech programmes in artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, computer science and engineering, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering can register at the official website -- iitrpr.ac.in by April 23.
“IIT Ropar offers MTech programmes in various disciplines and programmes by different departments of the Institute. Total duration of the MTech programme consists of four semester(2 years) and is based on credit system comprises of several core and elective courses and project work,” an IIT Ropar statement said.
Candidates qualified in GATE 2023, GATE 2022 or GATE 2021 and satisfying any of the following will be eligible to apply:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, technology (BE, BTech) or in an appropriate area from educational institutions approved by AICTE or government.
- Masters degree in science, computer application or equivalent in the appropriate area.
- IIT Graduate/Graduating from IITs with B.Tech. Degree and having CGPA of 8.0 (on a scale of 10) (CGPA of 7.5 for SC/ST/PD candidates) can apply without GATE score
The candidates who accept the offer of admission must produce the following certificates in original at the time of reporting /registration.
1. Degree /Degree completion certificate of their qualifying degree examination
2. GATE Score Card
3. All the grade sheets of qualifying degree.
4. No objection certificate if employed in Govt. Organisation.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.