IMT calls for applications for PGDM common admissions 2022; Apply before November 25
Institute of Management Technology has invited applications for full-time PGDM programmes for all its campuses. The last date to apply is November 25.
IMT common admissions 2022
NEW DELHI: The Institute of Management Technology (IMT) has opened admission for its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes for the session 2022-24. The last date to apply for the programmes is November 25.
Get important details about IMT Ghaziabad.
Direct Link to Apply: https://bit.ly/3mhIsRr
Also Read | ‘The age of private universities has arrived’: SP Jain President
- Students who have successfully completed a bachelor's in any discipline from a recognized institutes or university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Students appearing for the final year degree examination are also eligible to apply for IMT admission 2022 for PGDM course.
- For IMT Ghaziabad: CAT (2021), XAT (2022), or GMAT (January 1, 2018 - February 28, 2022)
- For IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad: CAT (2021), XAT (2022), GMAT (January 1, 2018 - February 28, 2022), or CMAT (2022)
- In the case of the students applying on the basis of the GMAT exam and the score is not provided, processing of IMT application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official GMAT score on or before February 28, 2022.
Also Read | ‘We don’t get worked up about rankings’: IIM Udaipur Director
- For IMT Ghaziabad: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of best test score in CAT 2021 or XAT 2022 or GMAT (January 1, 2018 - February 28, 2022).
- For IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad: Shortlisting of the candidate will be done on the basis of best test score in CMAT 2022 or CAT 2021 or XAT 2022 or GMAT (January 1, 2018 - February 28, 2022).
Also Read | Being future-ready: IIMs, PGDM institutes bat for STEM-embedded MBA
Programmes offered by IMT and their fees:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Fees vary for each campus of the Institute of Management Technology (IMT).
PGDM Dual Country program (DCP)
PGDM Banking and Financial Services (BFS)
Also Read | IIM Ahmedabad Summer Placement: Hindustan Unilever top recruiter with 14 offers in 2nd cluster
IMT admission 2022 - Application fee and mode
IMT application fee for PGDM
Rs 2,000 + applicable bank charge
Mode of the application form
Also Read | IIM Bangalore Summer Placements: 100% placed, 542 internship offers in 2 days
Online application form for IMT common admission 2022 starts on
September 15, 2021
Last date to submit the IMT PGDM application form
November 25, 2021
IMT admission process starts on
Second week of February 2022
Result announcement date
Third week of March 2022
Also Read | Careers360 Ranking 2022: IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore are top MBA colleges in India
How to apply for IMT PGDM admission 2022
- Visit the official IMT website - imt.edu.
- Register online and get login credentials to start your IMT PGDM application process.
- Fill the online IMT application form by filling required details.
- Pay the application fee of Rs 2,000 + applicable bank charges.
- Submit your complete application form of IMT.
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies and more..
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.