ISB offers 2 global management programmes on Coursera
ISB has launched global management programmes in infrastructure; and operations and supply chain. Apply on Coursera by September 10.
NEW DELHI: Indian School of Business (ISB) has launched two global management programmes on Coursera - Global management programme in infrastructure and global management programme in operations and supply chain. Classes for the first batch of these programmes will begin from October 17. Interested and eligible students can apply for the management programmes on Coursera before September 10.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
Also Read | NMIMS Hyderabad opens registration for MBA programmes through NMAT 2022; Apply by November 21
Who are these programmes meant for?
- Entrepreneurs looking to leverage latest trends and strategies effectively
- Industry professionals looking to transform their organization
- Management consultants seeking domain knowledge
Global management programme in infrastructure
"The programme will develop a well-rounded understanding of the infrastructure and real estate industry. Through case studies, simulations, and keynote speakers, learners will acquire knowledge of various infrastructure and real estate centric concepts and study how to make effective decisions by strategizing and leveraging the latest trends," said an official statement.
- The programme offered by Punj Lloyd Institute of Infrastructure Management equips learners with leadership skills to contribute to the growth of the infrastructure and real estate sector
- Taught by the renowned faculty from ISB this course will help develop an acumen to adopt a multidimensional approach
- The 12-month programme features 4 terms and teaches General Management, Leadership in Infrastructure and Real Estate Management, Critical Aspects of Infrastructure and Real Estate Management and Advanced Infrastructure Management
- As a graduate of this programme, learners will be prepared to pursue career opportunities in fields such as engineering, real estate, sales, interior design, analytics, operations, and more
- These skills will enable learners to obtain rapid out-of-turn promotions, change job profiles/ companies, scale or start new ventures
- Graduates of GMPI are expected to function as directors, senior consultants, project managers, vice-presidents and managing partners
Also Read | Great Lakes Institute of Management starts AICTE-approved online PGDM programme
Global management programme in operations and supply chain
"The programme will help develop a comprehensive understanding of the operations and supply chain ecosystem. Through hands-on projects, simulations and industry experts, learners will acquire various operations and supply chain centric concepts and proficiently make business decisions," the statement added.
- The programme offered by ISB’s Munjal Institute for Global Manufacturing prepares learners for in-demand roles – 1,40,000 jobs in the field of logistics and operations in India over the last 1 year, growing at the rate of 29%
- The programme includes state-of-the-art simulations and interactions with industry leaders, and aims to enhance leadership and teamwork skills
- Learners will learn to adopt a data-driven approach to decision-making. These skills will enable learners to prepare for promotions, change job profiles/ companies, scale or start new ventures
- The 12-month programme feature 4 terms and teach General Management, Operational Excellence, Supply Chain Strategy and Management and Emerging Trends in Operations and Supply Chain
- Graduates from this programme will be prepared to pursue career opportunities in inventory management, sales, finance, logistics, analytics, operations, and more
- The top skills needed to excel in this scenario are operations management, supply chain management, logistics and inventory management
- Nurture ‘future-ready’ leaders by teaching the industry relevant supply chain skills
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, research, education policies, study abroad and more..
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.