Arpita Das|Jan 29, 2023
ISC Class 12, ICSE Class 10 time table 2023 out at cisce.org; CISCE issues exam guidelines
The ISC 12th and ICSE 10th results will be issued through the conveners to the Heads of Schools in the month of May 2023. Important guidelines here.
NEW DELHI: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has published the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE Class 10) and Indian School Certificate (ISC Class 12) time table PDF on the official website, cisce.org. According to the CISCE date sheet 2023, the ISC Class 12 exams will begin from February 13 and Class 10 exams from February 27, 2023.
Recommended: ICSE Class 10th Previous Year Question/Sample Papers. Download Now
Also See: Class 10th Board Exams Preparation Tips. Check Now
Don't Miss: Career Guidance Test to choose the right Career Path for you. Start Now
Along with the ISC Class 12 date sheet 2023 and ICSE Class 10 date sheet 2023, the CISCE board has also announced important exam guidelines for students. The ISC 12th and ICSE 10th results will be issued through the Conveners to the Heads of Schools in the month of May 2023 and through the office of the CISCE in New Delhi.
The board has instructed students to be seated in the examination hall five minutes before the time fixed for the start of the exam.
Click here for the ISC Class 12 and ICSE Class 10 date sheet.
CISCE Exam Dates 2023: Important guidelines
The CISCE Board has issued important instructions and guidelines for students appearing in the board exam 2023.
- If an examination paper for which you are not entered is handed to you, or if the questions indicate that a map or any other stationery should also have been given to you, bring it to the attention of the supervising examiner immediately.
- Students are advised to answer only that number of questions as mentioned in the question paper.
- All entries on the answer booklet should be made with Black/Blue ball-point pen only.
- Do not copy the question. Be careful to use the same system of numbering as that used in the question paper.
- The use of any electronic devices, hand, desk or other types of calculating machines are not permitted.
- The continuation booklets will be issued on request only after you have completed writing on all pages of the Answer Booklet/continuation booklet already issued.
- All continuation booklets used or unused must be attached to the main answer booklet.
- All work including rough work should be done on the same sheet as the rest of the answers.
- If a candidate has made arrangements to obtain unfair help in connection with the question papers from any person connected with the examination centre or any agency within or outside the examination centre, the candidate is liable to have his/her results in the examination as a whole cancelled.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.