Team Careers360|Sep 13, 2023
JEE Advanced 2023 question papers out for Paper 1, Paper 2; link at jeeadv.ac.in
The jeeadv.ac.in 2023 website has made the JEE Advanced 2023 question papers for paper 1 and paper 2 links available.
NEW DELHI: The Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) question papers are out. The jeeadv.ac.in 2023 website is hosting the JEE Advanced 2023 question papers for paper 1 and paper 2. The JEE Advanced 2023 was held on Sunday, June 4. While the copy of candidate responses will be available on the JEE Advanced 2023 website on June 9, the provisional answer keys will be issued on June 9.
Latest: Know All about JEE Advanced
TOEFL: English Language Test. Accepted in AUS, UK, NZ, CAN & US. Apply Now
Candidates who appeared for the JEE Advanced 2023 paper 1 found the paper moderate, while JEE Advanced paper 2 was moderate to difficult.
Also Read | JEE Advanced 2023: Overall attendance at 95%; 22,955 students appear from IIT Kanpur zone
JEE Advanced 2023 Paper 1 Marking Scheme
- Full Marks: Candidates will get four marks only if all the correct option(s) is(are) chosen;
- Partial Marks: Candidates will get three marks if all the four options are correct but only three options are chosen;
- Partial Marks: Candidates wil be awarded two marks if three or more options are correct but only two options are chosen, both of which are correct;
- Partial Marks: Students will get one mark if two or more options are correct but only one option is chosen and it is a correct option;
- Zero Marks: Students will get zero if none of the options is chosen (i.e. the question is unanswered);
- Negative Marks: A negative mark of two marks will be cut in all other cases.
JEE Advanced 2023 Paper 2 Marking Scheme
Answer to each question will be evaluated according to the following marking scheme:
- Full Marks: Candidates will get three marks if only the correct option is chosen;
- Zero Marks: If none of the options is chosen (i.e. the question is unanswered), students will get zero marks;
- Negative Marks: A minus mark of one in all other cases.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.