Team Careers360|Sep 13, 2023
JEE Advanced 2023 today; exam day guidelines, dos and don'ts
JEE Advanced 2023 exam will be conducted today in two shifts. Candidates can download admit card at jeeadv.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2023 today, June 4, 2023. The exam will include two papers - paper 1 and paper 2 which will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift will be held from 9 am to 12 noon and the second shift from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Candidates appearing for the exam can download JEE Advanced admit card 2023 from the official website – jeeadv.ac.in.
Latest: Know All about JEE Advanced
TOEFL: English Language Test. Accepted in AUS, UK, NZ, CAN & US. Apply Now
Students will have to carry the JEE Advanced hall ticket along with a photo ID to the exam centre. Candidates will have to reach the exam centre in advance as entry will not be allowed after the commencement of the test.
JEE Advanced 2023: Exam day guidelines
- Candidates must carry admit card and their valid original photo identity card (any one of the following: aadhaar card, school, college, institute ID, driving license, voter ID, passport, PAN card, notarized certificate with photograph for the examination.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified at the examination centre by invigilators as well as IIT representatives. No extra time will be allowed for completing the exam.
- Candidates using unfair means in exam will be disqualified and legal a be taken
JEE Advanced 2023: Do’s and don’ts
- Candidates can carry only pen, pencils, drinking water in a transparent bottle
- Candidates are not allowed to carry smart, digital, programmable, analog watches, mobile phones, bluetooth devices, earphones, microphones, pagers, health bands or any other electronic gadgets, any printed, blank, hand written paper, log tables, writing pads, scales, eraser, geometry/pencil-boxes, pouches, calculators, pen drives, electronic pens/Scanner, wallets, handbags, camera, goggles or similar such items.
- Candidates are advised not to wear charm or taweez, items containing metals such as ring, bracelet, earrings, nose pin, chain/necklace, pendant, badge, brooch, clothes with big buttons. Students are advised to wear open footwear like chappals and sandals.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.