Team Careers360|Jan 28, 2023
What is the dress code for JEE Main 2023? Know guidelines here
JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Day 2 exams today. Students will have to produce JEE Mains admit cards 2023 along with photo identification during frisking.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced exam day guidelines for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2023) session 1 along with instructions on what to wear and what not to. According to the JEE Main 2023 dress code guidelines, candidates carrying prohibited items or wearing dress not adhering to the guidelines will not be permitted to enter the JEE Main 2023 exam centre.
Latest: Start your JEE Main 2023 Preparation with AI Coach Study Modules & Unlimited Mock Tests. Join Now!
Browse: Just Study 40% Syllabus and Score upto 100% in the JEE Main exam, All you need to know about JEE Main Highest Scoring Chapters And Topics. Know More.
Don't Miss: Free Download JEE Main previous year question papers. Click Here
Recommended: Attempt JEE Main FREE Mock test & Boost your preparation. Try Now!
Applications Open for B.Tech @UPES. Ranked #3 by QS Asia University Rankings 2023. 100% Placement, 50 LPA Highest CTC. Apply Now
Students will undergo frisking before entering the exam hall. They will have to produce JEE Mains 2023 admit cards along with photo identification. The staff appointed will ensure that the students are not carrying any prohibited items and the JEE Main 2023 dress code is as per the guidelines announced. Students are advised to wear their comfortable dress.
JEE Main 2023 dress code for male candidates
Male candidates who will be appearing in JEE Main 2023 exam are advised to follow the below-mentioned JEE dress code on the day of the exam
- Candidates must not wear dresses made of metallic items. Metallic items cause problems during frisking and should be avoided.
- Candidates are not allowed to wear a cap or muffler or any cloth that covers the head.
- Students must wear light-weight comfortable clothes to avoid discomfort during writing the exam.
- Wearing any kind of jewelry or ornaments is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates must not wear goggles, rings, bracelets or any of such items.
NTA JEE Main 2023 dress code for female candidates
Female candidates who are appearing for the IIT JEE Main 2023 exam should also follow the dress code.
- Candidates should not wear any kind of dupatta or scarf.
- Students should not wear any kind of jewelry or ornaments.
- They should also make sure their dress does not have any kind of metallic items.
- Candidates must wear light and comfortable clothes keeping in mind the season and weather on the day of exam.
- Candidates must not wear goggles, rings, bracelets or any such items.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.