JEE Main 2024: Previous year question papers, strategies to score better
JEE Main 2024 to be held twice in January and April. Boost your preparation by solving the previous year's question papers.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency(NTA) has announced the examination dates for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main 2024). The JEE Mains exam will be held in two sessions - Session 1 from January 24 to February 1, 2024, and season 2 between April 1 to 15, 2024.
With just two months left for the engineering entrance exam, students who wish to pursue BTech, BE, BArch and other courses will have to start practising solving JEE Main previous years’ question papers for better preparation.
How to download JEE previous year’s question papers?
The NTA releases the JEE Main question paper for all shifts online. Follow the below steps to download previous year JEE Mains question paper for better preparation.
- Visit thе NTA official wеbsitе - nta.ac.in
- Click on the download link.
- Select the preferred year, exam type, and paper of your choice.
- Download the JEE Main previous year question paper.
JEE Main 2024- Importance of solving last year question papers
- Get accustomed with exam format- Students will get an idea of the type of questions, structure and exam pattern while solving the previous years’ question papers. With regular practice, students will be able to overcome the exam pressure and perform better in the exams.
- Ace time management- Clearing the competitive exam not only depends on accuracy but also on time management skills. By continuously solving the previous year's question papers, students can better manage their time and get an edge over their competitors.
- Know your strong and weak points- Regularly solving previous year question papers will give students an idea about the topics they have to revise and help in assessing their performance.
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, research, education policies, study abroad and more..
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.